Counseling can be incredibly lonely and finding supportive consultation can be challenging. I am excited to share that I will be once again offering an online supervision group for biblical or Christian counselors. This group will meet online on the following dates/times:
February – March (2/3, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31)
Online Zoom Room
To maximize the value of the time together the group size will be limited to six counselors. This will allow for the group to become a community of support that can extend beyond the group supervision meetings. There is a brief application process before confirmation of you membership is received. If you are looking for supervision that is Biblically Anchored | Clinically Informed | Practically Applied look no further. Below you will find application requirements as well as my supervision qualifications.
For questions please reach out to me through the “Let’s Connect” page of this website. I hope to see you in the group!
Required for application:
- Must have at least one year of counseling experience.
- Strong commitment to provide biblically-based counsel.
- Must affirm both the doctrinal and confessional statement of the BCC. (NOTE- this group is not associated with the BCC.)
- Desire to provide “whole person” care (addressing spiritual, emotional, physical, and relational areas of need).
- Sympathetic of clinical research and terminology.
Supervision will support you in:
- Proficiency in biblical application.
- Navigating challenging cases.
- Building a community with likeminded biblical counselors.
- Developing as a counselor.
- Interdisciplinary expertise.
- Ethical matters related to care.
- Insight for private practice processes and procedures.
- MA in counseling
- Biblical and clinical credentials. (ABC and CCEF certificates, licensed in VA and MD, EMDR, GTEP, RTEP, CCPT)
- Over 14 years of experience in biblical counseling and 5 years of clinical experience.
- Leadership and mentoring experience in private practice, faith-based ministry, and church settings.
- Supervising and coaching experience in establishing and maintaining counseling practices.