Understanding and experiencing God’s redeeming grace for change is Eliza’s motivation for counseling. She works with individuals, couples, and young adults. Her scope of experience in counseling includes broken relationships, anxiety, depression, grief, marriage counseling, trauma, and walking with those seeking guidance for life’s challenges. Eliza is EMDR trained and trauma informed.
Eliza takes very limited counseling request. If you or someone you know would benefit from receiving counseling that is biblically grounded and personally relevant you may contact Eliza for a possible referral through the CONTACT page.
Online Biblical Counseling Training and Certification
(Starting October 19, 2020)
This Fall I will be offering the Equipped to Counsel training. Participants will have the option to take the course for personal enrichment or for certification.
Course participants will:
- Grow in affirming a biblical philosophy of what it means to be a follower of Jesus and live in the community of believers.
- Develop a biblical philosophy of care and counseling that emphasizes the personal application and ministry of the Word.
- Aquire a basic understanding of biblical counseling, its methods, and the spectrum it encompasses.
- Participate in live group teaching sessions via Zoom.
- Have access to a Licensed and Certified Biblical Counselor as their mentor/coach.
- Interact with a cohort & partner.
- Engage in a private online discussion forum.
- Receive feedback on your assignments and case studies.
- Obtain accountability and community learning.
- Cover various counseling related issues that include depression, anger, anxiety, addiction, trauma, and sexuality.
- Practice counseling with a counselee. *
- Upon completion, receive recognized certification from The Association of Biblical Counselors (ABC).*
- Have the option to continue on with Level 2 Certification which provides further supervision and practical counseling experience. *
Classes will be held Mondays at 8 PM (EST) over Zoom starting 10/19/2020 and running through 3/8/2021. The cost for non-certificate participants is approximately $100 – $140 depending on material format. The cost for certification is $508.50 plus a $99 ABC membership.
Space is limited. For more information or for the link to apply for the course contact me HERE.
*Certificate Students Only
If you are feeling reactive instead of proactive, too busy to find the time to grow, or too worn down by expectations of perfection, this event is for you! This is an ALL ACCESS event. With your registration you receive access to all the teaching from all presenters and will have until December to watch when it works best for your schedule.
My Topic: Talking to Your Kids About Sex from 2-20
Date: October 23-24, 2020